In this post I want to tell you some of my tips when it comes to school organization. I don’t have a lot of them but it’s everything I do and I use in order to stay organized.
- Use colors! For exemple, buy colored dividers (for those important subjects) and notebooks. You can keep your essays, notes, work sheets. These are really helpful! I highly recommend using colorful dividers and notebooks, so it’ll be easier for you to find whatever you need.
- Sticky notes! I feel like these are really good to have especially when you have a task to do, so you can just stick it somewhere in your notebook or even in your room. These can work as your planner on what you have to do or not to forget.
- A planner! This is the first time I actually have one. I use it for birthdays, appointments etc. I think it’s one of the most important things when you want to stay organized.
- Colored pens and highlighters! These make your notebooks more enjoyable and also when you’re going back and reading over your notes, it makes it easier to find things, instead of having pages and pages of black pen.
- Pencil case! A lot of you might have stopped carring them but they’re pretty useful, instead of just throwing your pens in you bag. It helps you find your pens quickly.
These are my tips and I really hope it helped you!